- Trip Includes
- Trip Outline
- Trip Excludes
City Next Door brings you to another adventurous trek of this season – Trek to Sarasgad fort. Anyone can easily climb this fort in an hour and a half but its steep rock-cut stairs will thrill you on the way. From the top of Sarasgad fort, you can easily gaze around at many forts like Sudhgad fort, Tail Baila fort, Ghanagad fort, Mrugagad Fort, etc. In addition to that, we will also explore Pali village and Ballleshwar Temple.
Transport by Private Non Ac Vehicle (Thane to Thane)
Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Witness historical views of Sudhagad, Tail Baila.
- Thrilling stair climb towards the peak
- Easy and fun-filled climb that gives lots of memories.
- Fort exploration
- Foggy and cloudy climate
Time : 6:00 am
Sarasgad Monsoon Trek06:00 am: Meet-up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane (W.)
10:00 am: Reach base village by private vehicle.
10:15 am: Tea and Breakfast and start trekking towards the Sarasgad
12:00 pm: Reach the top
12:00 pm: Explore the fort as it has a lot to speak about the history
12:30 pm: Start descending
03:00 pm: Reach base village and enjoy lunch
04:00 pm: Explore Pali Village and start the return journey.
09:30 pm: Reach Thane
Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above-mentioned inclusion.
1. At least 1 L water (u can carry extra if u can)
2. Windcheater/ Poncho/ Raincoat (do not carry umbrella)
3. Good trekking shoes (do not buy a new one)
4. Rucksack (do not use sling bag)
5. Extra pair of clothes (wear full sleeve clothes)
6. Dry snacks
7. Electrol Powder or Enerzal to boost your energy (do not carry Tang or Glucon D)
8. A camera on your own responsibility
9. Any personal medications if u have